Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Through adversity, I WILL prevail

"I won't retire my thrown, or surrender my crown"

-That's how I'm feeling right about now






"Somehow he must be stopped, somethin must be done"


They cannot stop the force that drives me, they cannot rip that heart out of my chest that fuels me, they cannot take my goals away and distract me anymore.

It seems like someone's always out to try and criticize my actions without looking in the mirror first. From the girls to the lame cats out there doing running watered down game. I'm trying to get focused once and do what I expect of myself. Adversity has taught me lessons before and it will once again. I made my mistakes and now it is time to learn from them and move forward with my life without regrets. Success is not defined by how much money a person has, it is truly defined by a person's happiness and self worth. I am my own enemy, I feel it in me, it's my time is now. I know what my potential is and few people do, but in order to tap it, I must do something I have never done before.. give effort.


:tomorrow I'll explain why I'm an abstract gentleman:




"There is no education like adversity" - Benjamin Disraeli

No comments:

Post a Comment