Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Short-Term Goals

Alright, so I've been thinking about what I'm going to do short-term to better myself. How am I going to use the tools I already possess to better those around me? Well, I think I came up with a grand idea, that could encompass all those tools into one big effort. - A website - The thing about it is that I have several connections that I could help get if off the ground and why not be of service to others when I have my free time. It would provide opportunities in the future and be another notch on my resume of experience. I think it could work, as a matter of fact, I KNOW it can work. I've decided to pursue my music a bit heavier and see what kind of pulse I can get from it. I've been asked by a few area producers to come in and collab with them, I just need more equipment to make it happen for myself.

My year started off on a sour note, but now I'm starting to see what God has in store for me and my spirits are looking up. As long as I stay dedicated and disciplined within myself, then I will be successful. Thanks a lot to the man above for giving the strength I need to progress my life in a direction thats pleasing to me. =)

1 comment:

  1. thank you! blessed be the man who walks upright n justice n the name of the lord. May he cast all his troubles n heartys desires apon him, For GODS people NEVER fail!
    STAY UP N STAY FOCUSED ON U N GOD.
    :-)
    <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete