Monday, January 12, 2009

Am I Lost?

or did I just take a detour?




They do say,"everything happens for a reason", right?

As I sit and look out the window, i can see a plane flying through the distant blue skies and it makes me wonder. The plane knows where it's going right? Shouldn't I?

I am searching for any piece of insight that can help me find where I truly want to be, not mentally, but spiritually. Music touches my soul and I never feel lost within it, but its not my current track. The track that I walk on is not filled with harmony, musical notes, and great composers. I am the composer but I am missing one piece of me, my motivation. I carry great visions of success and pictures for my future. If my life were a song, I envisioned it in winning a Grammy. Drake said he was "24hours from greatness,"so I guess that makes me 2:04 from my dreams. My song doesn't repeat, it plays only once and in that short time I must make the most of it. There is no intro, no drumbreaks, just solid playing. When its over, I want to say I touched someone's life and not just mine. Only then will I not be lost.

Are you lost?

1 comment:

  1. You Know what. ONCE APON A TIME I CAN SAY I WAS. When my sisters died (R.I.P) N i had my 1st n ONLY child. THEN GOD became present in my life, n u wouldnt belive how many people Ive TOUCHED in a spiritual way. I ONCE WAS LOST, BUT NOW IM FOUND, AND IT WAS JESUS WHO BROUGHT ME BOUND. IF NOT FOR HIM. I COULD NOT WIN A BATTLE OR A WAR AND EVERYTHING THATS INSTORE. MY LIFE... THE PAIN... MY SISTERS GONE!!!!! ITS ALL INSANE.
    BUT GOD IS ALL ABOVE. IT WAS GOD WHO SHOWED ME LOVE, N THROUGH HIM I WAS FOUND!
    <3<3<3 HEY HEY UR I DEEP THINKER!!!! I LIKE THAT!!!

    ReplyDelete