Monday, January 12, 2009

My mom is the greatest...

Momma raised me, pop I miss you
God help me forgive him I got some issues

Momma loved me, pop left me
Grandma dressed me, plus she fed me


A moms love is unmatched.
When I look throughout my life, there's only one person that was always there.. my mom
I hear my friends pain when they lose their mom, it kills a part of their soul. I am thankful that my mom is still here for me. She is the greatest woman alive to me and that's been debated in my head from every angle. My father wasn't there for me, he made me feel as if I wasn't his at all. My mom was my mother and father, taking care of me and my sisters without us seeing that she struggled one time. My mother is responsible for making me the person that I am today and there is not one single person on this Earth who can say that have had more impact on my life. I could never thank my mom for all that she did for me, I love her with all my heart. We have our rough times and our good times, but I never forget who always told me, "your daddy loves you." The lord blessed me with a mom who had the strength of many. I get my strength from her, she is the reason why I strive to do the best I possibly can. I do not know if she'll ever know how much I care about her, but I wish I could show her. If I am ever in a tough spot in my life, I think about what all my mom has sacrificed to make me who I am. I never was a troublemaker, only a perfectionist. She allowed me to think for myself, but think within God's words and I thank her from my soul. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without my mother. I've cried on her shoulder and she's wiped away my tears and told me, "everything will be alright, I'm here." My father couldn't hold a candle to what my mom has done for me. 19years later and I'm still here and doing well, thanks to my mother.

To the strongest woman that I know, I love you mom.



Your son,

Corey

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I can only hope that my son feels the same about me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is cute im glad yu have a mom like that=)

    ReplyDelete