Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been a while

So, it's been quite some time since I've blogged. I've had quite a few experiences since then, but as they say same shit/different toilet. The silver lining is that I'm still here.

I am still trying to figure out the always perplexing minds of women at least to some extent, but everyday I continue to lose faith in our generation. The downfall seems to be lost in translation as well. Were we raised wrong, did we see the wrong things growing up through the eyes of technology?

At any rate, I just find it kind of sad and unprogressive that we aren't exactly learning from the mistakes of generations past. They say one bad apple shouldn't be allowed to spoil the bunch, but these days it appears that the whole bunch IS spoiled.


My life keeps going and all I hear is, "keep living". Everytime I hear that from someone older, I think to myself "I'm trying". In all honesty, the expectations I have for myself always feel like they are that much more than those of my peers and family. It's really hard to describe, but I never feel satisfied in anything.

I understand that perfection is impossible, but despite the odds, I'll continue to strive for it ... even through all my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment