Sunday, October 4, 2009

The perception or reality of females...pt 1

Fool me once, shame on me... Fool me twice, shame on you. Right?

I'll be damned if I don't recognize signs and act accordingly again. It's starting to become very sickening..and you ask yourself, "what is he talking about?!"

I'm talking specifically about FEMALES. Yes, I said it.

Take a minute to put yourself in my shoes, just for a second.

Well, I'm a good guy, at least that's what I like to think and I cannot seem to put the pieces together. Why in sam hell do I get the wrong types EVERYTIME. When I say good guy I'm speaking of being courteous, sweet, and caring. You know, the basics. It's more complex than that, but I'm only giving the basics because that's what I seem to be working with each time.

..but back on topic

Females, wow, they just don't know what to do with a good man these days. As a matter of fact, they wouldn't know a good man if they sat on his face (pun/nonpun/ah f it)

To be completely serious, most females cannot fathom what a good man is, let alone recognize one.

The perception: They all are the same.

The reality: We all have the same instincts.

Do not take that very lightly because in truth, it is something that MUST be realized.

As for the ladies, you have many different types but in my age bracket, they are by majority, if not all, indecisive. Now I know generalizing is not good, but as they say, "prove me wrong". A need for pessimism is irrelevant when dealing with the reality of our generation.

The main issue I want to talk about in this part, part 1 of course, is the recognizing portion. You could stand completely by a female, doing all that is asked of you, and still wind up taking the biggest L(oss) ever. When I say this, I'm not being sarcastic. Women turn men into dogs(cheaters/liars/etc) for aforementioned reasons. When women as individuals can begin to recognize a good man and act as though they have one, then things will become a lot easier for them. Until then, I guess I'm stuck with the rants of "there are no good men"/ "all the good men are gay or taken".

I'm not angry, I'm just a little bitter.

Disclaimer: If you do not embody any of the traits listed as a woman, don't take this offensively.

No comments:

Post a Comment